This series is all about colors. This week the colors are Teal, Aqua, Seafoam or Turquoise. If you see other topics, you can use that too. Just tell us what your topic is.
Go through your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
Current Series – Colors
- Teal, Aqua, seafood or Turquoise
- Lime or Light Green
- Vibrant Colors
- Pastel Colors
The Next Series – Colors
- Things People Grow
- Things People Play With
- Places People Visit
- Things People Drive
- Places People Live
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
For the Love of Challenges
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
My Entry for the Week
Bench in Idaho Falls, Idaho.
Pacific Ocean, Bob’s Wayside, Oregon.
Lichen from my backyard, Canby, Oregon.
Qi (energy) hugs,