This week the topic is Open Topic, which means you can pick your own topic or just an assortment of your favorite black and whites. This is a topic you can really have enjoy. Let’s see how creative you can get. I’m looking forward to what you all decide to post. I just want you to have some fun with your photography.
For a list of upcoming topics, please see the list below. Be creative and challenge yourself. For a great black and white photo look for contrast or highly textured subjects to photograph.
- People at work
- Circles and curves
- In Flight
- Things Made Out of Plastic
- Steps: Indoors or Outdoors
This challenge accepts the following types of photography:
- Black and white photography
- Sepia tones (browns)
- Selective color with the majority of the photo being in black and white
- Desaturated – very little color tone left in your photo
I hope you have FUN a lot of fun with this challenge.
For more information on this challenge, please visit the Black & White Challenge page.
CB&W CHALLENGE POST
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge” or (CB&W) tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Save the button to your computer and upload from there.
Still have questions? Please contact me.
For the Love of Challenges
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
MY ENTRY THIS WEEK
I dug into my archives an picked out four photos that spoke to me this morning. Hope you enjoy my choices.
Coos Bay Bridge, Oregon
A rose in my neighbor’s back yard.
A Irish Wolfhound I photographed.
A scene at the beach. Later in the day he was joined with a friend (wife perhaps) and dog.Qi (energy) hugs