Here is a remarkable landing of a 757 Boeing Jet. I’d fly with her as a pilot any day.
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, if it is in dressing. To eat it as a cheese no.
2. Coke or Pepsi? Neither, I don’t drink sodas.
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What flavor of Kool-aid? Grape
5. Hot dogs? Yes, maybe about 6 times a year.
6. Favorite TV show? Right now, Dog Whisper, Cesar Millan or anything from him. Otherwise, Grey’s Anatomy or NCIS.
7. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes, if we are speaking of engery.
8. What do you drink in the morning? Water and sometimes a latte.
9. Can you do a push-up? Probably not.
10. Favorite Jewelry? I really don’t wear jewerly, but I guess my wedding ring counts.
11. Favorite Hobby? Photography.
12. Do you have ADD? No
13. Do you wear glasses? Yes, since I was 6 years old.
14. Favorite cartoon character? Roadrunner or Popeye
15. Three things you did today? Talked with Chris, gave Charlie (cat) and Miss Digi (pug) treats, right now I’m blogging.
16. Three drinks you drink regularly? Water, latte and probably more water. I know I’m boring.
17. Current movies? I don’t really watch movies that are current. I’ll watch them usually years later on netflix or amazon prime.
18. Do you believe in magic? If you are talking synchronicity most definitely. I look for it daily.
19. Favorite place to be? Oregon, my house and nature.
20. How did you ring in the New Year? Slept through it as always. I think the last time I stayed up through midnight was 2000.
21. Travel? Where would you go? Alaska and Northern California to the Redwoods.
22. Name five people who will most likely read this? I’m hoping at least 5 of my bloggers will read this. Actually I’m hoping for more than 5. 😀
23. Favorite movie? Music of the Heart
24. Favorite color? Blue
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, although I did have them when I had a water bed in my twenties.
26. Can you whistle? No.
27. Where are you now? My home office.
29. Favorite food? Probably baked cheese in most anything where it is appropriate.
30. Least favorite chore? Cleaning the bathroom.
31. Best job you can think of? Still working on discovering that. Probably teaching people or animals.
32. What’s in your pockets? Nothing. Although if I’m out on a photo shoot, you will find my camera lens cap in my left pocket.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Most likely one or all of our 4 legged kids.
34. Favorite animal? Any domestic pet. Horses, I adore being around them, but don’t get the opportunity a lot. Alpacas.
35. What’s your most recent injury? I can’t remember.
36. How many TV’s are in your house? Two, but we use only one for watching TV and that’s in the TV room. The other one is strictly for qigong and yoga.
37. Worst pain ever? Can’t really remember. No I’ve not had any children. I know I had a lot neuropathy when Lymes was active. I would say I went years with my feet hurting daily. On a scale it was like an 8 day in and day out.
38. Do you like to dance? Formal dancing, not really. Freestyle with music, yes.
39. Are your parents still alive? No.
40. Do you enjoy camping? Yes. Chris and I used to camp all the time before I was hospitalized the first time with Lymes. Maybe someday again, but it is not high on my priority list yet.
Qi (energy) hugs