This week the topic is Cold. I know cold can be a matter of where you live. Think about what makes you want to put on a jacket or sweater. Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
Current Series – Misc.
The Next Series – Just Stuff
- Catching People Unaware
- Farm Animals
- Bicycles, Tricycles and Motorcycles
- Colorful Monotones (one single color)
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
My entry for the week
Bird feeding on a cold winter’s day. It isn’t that often we get snow where I live.
One winter it got so cold ice was everywhere.
Cold rainy November day.
I love fog although it always makes me feel cold.
Silver Falls, Oregon on a cold January morning.
For the Love of Challenges
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs,