This series is what I call Which Ways. So this week the topic is Signs: traffic, directional, signs along the roads or on buildings, etc.
Note: SonofaBeach96 runs a weekly Which Way challenge. Your entries will also qualify for his it as well as mine. So if you don’t know of him, please check his challenge out.
Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
Current Series – Which Ways
- Roads: country, freeways, streets, dirt
- Stairs or Steps
- Walks, Trails, Sidewalks
- Signs: traffic, directional, signs along the roads or on buildings
The Next Series – Body Parts
- Legs and/or Feet
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
My entry for the week
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs,