The topic for this week is Spring. Depending on where you live, spring can appear quite different from others. Some spring even have abundant flowers and trees start to leaf out. Those close to the north or south pole, flowers and trees leaving out are in abundance are scarce. So show your typical spring scenes.
Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
Current Series –Seasons
- Winter Scenes
- Spring Scenes
- Summer Scenes
- Harvest Scenes
- Autumn Scenes
Next Series – Jumbled Topics
- Vanishing Point
- Needs to have the letter “K” anywhere in the word
- Roofs of any kind
- Glasses, Cup, or Saucers
- Point Your Camera Upwards
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
My entry for this week.
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs,