The topic for this week is “Jump For Joy”. You won’t find me jumping on my bed even when I’m joyful. I’m a big girl and 59, so a picture of me jumping at all is out of the question. Although with us all being photographers I’m sure we can make Jumping for Joy something fun and joyful. Here are a few ideas to get you going.
- Anyone jumping, hopping or skipping
- exercising for fun
- animals who jump or hop
- throwing things
Tip from Ingrid Fetell Lee: Jump for Joy: The photographer Philippe Halsman took photos of everyone who was anyone in his day, from Marilyn Monroe to Audrey Hepburn to Richard Nixon, and he always made them jump. He believed that jumping helped people drop their masks and release the joyful self inside. To get the same effect, jump on the bed, bounce on a trampoline, or do jumping jacks.
Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
- Get Outside – January 8, 2020
- Say Cheese – January 15, 2020
- Jump for Joy
- Sit in the Sunshine
- Count Chimneys
- Cheer Someone Else Up
- Make Yourself Feel Small
- Wear Bright Clothes on Tough Days
- Shop Your Home
- Put your Collections on Display
Create a CFFC Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “On the Hunt for Joy Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
My entry for the week
Jumping for joy
Popping a wheel on a city street
Rabbits jump and hop
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs,