Judy over at life questions asked these Nosy Questions, and said we could link back to her blog, I thought I’d have a go at it.
1. Do you like mustard? No, Nope and definitely not. Only exception is if the horseradish over powers the mustard.
2. Choice of carbonated drink? None, but if I have to Tonic Water
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. Whiskey, Tequilla, Rum or Vodka? I don’t drink
5. Hot dogs or Cheeseburgers? I guess Cheeseburgers
6. Favorite Type Of Food? American, Mexican
7. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes
8. What do you drink in the mornings? Water
9. Can you do a 100 Pushups? Against a wall maybe, floor no way
10. Summer, Winter, spring or fall? Spring, Autumn, Summer
11. Favorite hobby? Photography
12. Tattoos? No
13. Do you wear glasses? Yes. For everything
14. Phobia? Bugs, that’s why you don’t see a lot of them on my blog.
15. Nickname? Cee, Christine is my real name
16. Three drinks you drink? Water, Latte, milk
17. Biggest Downfall? Unable to travel as I would like
18. Rain or Snow? Definitely rain
19. Piercings? Had my ears pierced when I was 12, they closed up years ago now
21. Kids? 4-legged only. Currently 2 pugs and 1 cat
22. Favorite color? Royal Blue, Red, Orange
23. Favorite age? Currently I’m 59, so I will go with that.
24. Can you whistle? Nope
25. Where were you born? Moscow, Idaho
26. Brothers or Sisters? 1 Sister
28. Surgeries? none
29. Shower or Bath? Shower
30. Like gambling? Nope
32. Broken bones? Two bones in my left foot,
33. How many tv’s in your house? 3. One in the TV room and two in our living room we use for exercise and classses.
34. Worst pain in your life? After I woke up from a 40 day coma.
35. Do you like to dance? Yes, but I have no clue how to dance
36. Are your parents still alive? No
37. Do you like to go camping? I used to camp a lot, starting to miss it now.
I’ve gathered a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs