The topic for this week is Harvest Scenes.
Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
Current Series –Seasons
Next Series – Jumbled Topics
- Vanishing Point
- Needs to have the letter “K” anywhere in the word
- Roofs of any kind
- Glasses, Cups, or Saucers
- Point Your Camera Upwards
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
My entry for this week
- Pumpkins and gourds
- Hop vines
Dahlias bloom during harvest season. That is a worker in the field dead heading flowers.
- Just after harvest.
- I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.Qi (energy) hugs,Cee