The topic for this week is “Count Chimneys”. I think this topic is fairly easy to understand and this challenge includes satellite dishes, chimneys, spires, or weathervanes.
Tip from Ingrid Fetell Lee: Count Chimneys: As you’re walking around, keep a tally of chimneys, spires, or weathervanes. Looking up at the rooftops lifts your gaze, which opens up your posture and allows more light into the eyes, two things that can help to improve your mood.
Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
- Get Outside – January 8, 2020
- Say Cheese – January 15, 2020
- Jump for Joy – January 22, 2020
- Sit in the Sunshine – January 29
- Count Chimneys
- Cheer Someone Else Up
- Make Yourself Feel Small
- Wear Bright Clothes on Tough Days
- Shop Your Home
- Put your Collections on Display
Create a On the Hunt for Joy Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “On the Hunt for Joy Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
My entry for the week
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs,