The topic for this week is “Cheer Someone Else Up”. You can cheer people up in so many ways. Let’s see what all you can come up with.
Tip from Ingrid Fetell Lee: Cheer Someone Else Up – As Mark Twain wrote, “The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer somebody else up.” Joy is contagious, so the more you spread it, the more likely you’ll catch it too.
Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
- Count Chimneys – February 5, 2020
- Cheer Someone Else Up
- Make Yourself Feel Small
- Wear Bright Clothes on Tough Days
- Shop Your Home
- Put your Collections on Display
- Color Code
Create a On the Hunt for Joy Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “On the Hunt for Joy Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
My entry for the week
Allowing people meet a miniature horse.
Geraldine, a 90 year old woman, getting on a horse after 45 years. Family and volunteer helping her get on the horse.
Our veternarian’s office has discounts of Vets. We really appreciate it since Chris is ab Army vet.
Chris teaching children how to twist balloon animals.
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs,