The topic for this week is Needs to have the Letter “K” anywhere in the word.
Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
Current – Jumbled Topics
- Vanishing or Leading Lines
- Needs to have the letter “K” anywhere in the word
- Roofs of any kind
- Glasses, Cups, or Saucers
- Point Your Camera Upwards
The Next Series – Pick a Topic from this Photo
For the next five weeks, I will be posting a photo for each week and you can pick a topic from the photo. You can pick colors, or objects from the photo. I will post the photo a week prior to the each challenge.
Week 1 – Possible topics: Mural, covered bridge, car, vintage car, people, trees, road, flowers, landscape, sidewalk
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
My entry for this week
- I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
- Qi (energy) hugs,