The topic for this week is “Make Yourself Feel Small”. There are so many ways you make yourself feel small. Ingrid Lee’s ideas below. Let’s see what all you can come up with.
Tip from Ingrid Fetell Lee: Make Yourself Feel Small – Look up at the stars, tall trees, or the clouds. Sit inside a cathedral. Go to a planetarium. Looking at vast things makes us feel small, which puts our problems in perspective and can make us feel more purposeful
and less alone.
Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
- Cheer Someone Else Up – February 12, 2020
- Make Yourself Feel Small
- Wear Bright Clothes on Tough Days
- Shop Your Home
- Put your Collections on Display
- Color Code
- Create Abundance Out of Ordinary Things
Create a On the Hunt for Joy Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “On the Hunt for Joy Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
My entry for the week
Look at how small the people are. Building is supporting a 747 that is now used as a water slide. Evergreen Museum complex, McMinnville, Oregon,
Huge tractor with giant tires. Notice behind the tire, Chris is holding her hand up demonstrating how big the tires are.
Huge rock at Seal Beach,Oregon.
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs,