The topic for this week is “Wear Bright Colors on Tough Days”. I love to wear bright colors and often take photos of people who wear bright colors. I hope you have a lot of joy taking photos for this week, or rummaging through your archives to find the bright colors in clothing.
Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
- Make Yourself Feel Small – February 19, 2020
- Wear Bright Clothes on Tough Days
- Shop Your Home
- Put your Collections on Display
- Color Code
- Create Abundance Out of Ordinary Things
- Paint Your Front Door
Create a On the Hunt for Joy Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “On the Hunt for Joy Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
My entry for the week
I decided to show off a gallery of fun colorful clothing for this week. Click on any photo to see a slideshow and bigger view.
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs,