The topic for this week is “Shop Your Home”. I had a lot fun hunting for new ways to arrange what I have.
Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
- Make Yourself Feel Small – February 19, 2020
- Wear Bright Clothes on Tough Days– February 26, 2020
- Shop Your Home
- Put your Collections on Display
- Color Code
- Create Abundance Out of Ordinary Things
- Paint Your Front Door
Create a On the Hunt for Joy Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “On the Hunt for Joy Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
My entry for the week
This dolphin art piece normally sits on my desk, since I’m the dolphin lover of the house.
Chris has a couple of singing bowls, this one is clear glass and handheld. It was on a display in our living room. The drum was in Chris’s office.
For color I picked out some of our scarfs that would contrast the color of our wall. I hope you enjoy the final results. I have two versions.
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs,