The topic for this week is “Put Your Collections on Display”. Let’s see what you like to collect or what items you like together. Have you taken photos of something you would like to collect.
Tip from Ingrid Fetell Lee: Put Your Collections on Display: These things bring you joy, so why keep them stuffed in boxes? Arrange items in neat grids on shelves or side tables, or use washi tape to affix items like prints or postcards to the wall. If you have limited space, rotate items every few months.
Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
- Wear Bright Clothes on Tough Days– February 26, 2020
- Shop Your Home – March 4, 2020
- Put your Collections on Display
- Color Code
- Create Abundance Out of Ordinary Things
- Paint Your Front Door
- Switch It Up
Create a On the Hunt for Joy Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “On the Hunt for Joy Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
My entry for the week
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs,