The topic for this week is “Color Code”. This one is all about color and keeping the same color or hues together. This could be a good challenge to look into your photo archives and see what color coded photos you have already taken.
Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
- Shop Your Home – March 4, 2020
- Put your Collections on Display – March 11, 2020
- Color Code
- Create Abundance Out of Ordinary Things
- Paint Your Front Door
- Switch It Up
- Change Your Lightbulbs
Create a On the Hunt for Joy Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “On the Hunt for Joy Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
My entry for the week
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs,