Judy over at life questions asked these Nosy Questions #2, and said we could link back to her blog.
- Tell us how you met your partner. I was setting chairs up for a meeting and Chris walked into the room. It was love at first sight, especially for Chris. That was over 30 years ago now.
- What is your most romantic experience, again with details? It was a couple of days before I went into my coma. We knew there was something wrong, but did not have any clue what was in front of us. It was Mid-March in Colorado and Chris drove me all around to find a place where I could put my feet into water. We finally found a reservoir where I could walk into the water and get my feet it. Yes, the water was close to freezing. She also bought me a huge 60 gallon water fountain that she set up in our house. It was actually an outdoor fountain, but our house was big enough and empty enough to let us put it inside.
- What is the most extravagant purchase you’ve ever made, and why did you buy it? Our ranch and house in Colorado. We went to a B&B for a quick vacation in Manitou Spring near Colorado Springs (we lived in Denver for those who know the area). Chris wanted to buy a dulcimer and I wouldn’t let her spend the $300 because we didn’t need one more thing. So we went looking at manufactured homes. I walked into a triple wide and said “WOW”. From the front door you could see out in three directions and the view was spectacular. We also bought a 35-acre plot of land to put it on.
- What is your favorite swear word or expression, and when are you most likely to use it? I really don’t swear. If I do I’ll say darn. I know I’m boring.
- What is your favorite kind of pie? With or without ice cream? No ice cream. Chocolate Mocha cream.
- While we’re on the subject, what is your favorite ice cream, and where did you last eat it? Peanut butter chocolate or Mocha Chocolate Chip from Tillamook Cheese Factory. I had it at their factory/restaurant – Tillamook, Oregon. Oh a lot of years ago now.
- Who is your most unique friend and why? (May be someone from the past.) With no doubt Chris.
- What is your most irritating habit? Pick my nose.
- Who was your favorite teacher and why? Mrs. Forest, my fourth grade teacher. She always got everyone to participate in class. She’d come up with plays, art or something interactive and interesting. She’d read us stories. She bought us Japanese rice paper candy and chop sticks for a little series she taught on Japan.
- Do you like being alone and if so, what would you probably be doing? Mind you alone means being in my office generally with two pugs and bogging at my computer or playing computer games.
- What is the most outlandish thing you’ve ever done? Applied to work for the CIA and almost got the job after 4 months of security clearance checks, interviews and trip to Washington D.C. Two months later I moved from Southern California to Denver, Colorado.
- What superstition do you always follow? I really don’t know. Friday the 13th I consider my lucky day. Does that tell you anything?
Here is a link to my Nosy Questions post.
I’ve gathered a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs