Feel free to use your archived photos for this challenge since most of us are staying home these day. Stay safe, healthy and happy!
The topic for this week is “Create abundance out of ordinary things”. This one is all about getting similar items together in a photo. (Note: I used all archived photos for this week.)
Tip from Ingrid Fetell Lee: Create abundance out of ordinary things: Place all your wooden spoons in a jug on the kitchen counter, collect children’s small toys in large mason jars, or cluster your plants together instead of putting one in each corner. Gathering similar items together makes them feel like more than the sum of their parts.
Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
- Put your Collections on Display – March 11, 2020
- Color-Code – March 18, 2020
- Create Abundance Out of Ordinary Things – March 25, 2020
- Paint Your Front Door
- Switch It Up
- Change Your Lightbulbs
- Tighten Up
Create a On the Hunt for Joy Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “On the Hunt for Joy Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
My entry for the week
Click on any to get a description and see it larger.
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs,