Feel free to use your archived photos for this challenge since most of us are staying home these day. Stay safe, healthy and happy!
This week our topic is Birds. This is a topic you can really have enjoy. Let’s see how creative you can get. I’m looking forward to what you all decide to post. I just want you to have some fun with your photography.
For a list of upcoming topics, please see the list below. Be creative and challenge yourself. For a great black and white photo look for contrast or highly textured subjects to photograph.
- Anything with a Motor or Engine
- Anything with double letters (vacuum, wool, staff, dizzy, raccoon, ball, wall, etc)
- Outdoor ways to move up and down: Outdoor stairs, ladders, hot air balloons
- Heads or Facial Features (human or animal)
- Decayed or Rusty
This challenge accepts the following types of photography:
- Black and white photography
- Sepia tones (browns)
- Selective color with the majority of the photo being in black and white
- Desaturated – very little color tone left in your photo
I hope you have FUN a lot of fun with this challenge.
For more information on this challenge, please visit the Black & White Challenge page.
Save the button to your computer and upload from there.
Still have questions? Please contact me.
MY ENTRY THIS WEEK
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs