Here is my entry for Becky’s for #AprilSquareTops challenge and her topic this month is “Top” and don’t forget the square photo. I decided to follow Becky’s guidance today and post a bird on top of a building.
The theme for April Squares is ‘top‘, and we have five idioms, to choose from;
- On Top of the World – summit, crown, peak (tiptop) or uppermost part of something.
- Under the Big Top – topping or covering (or if you are really lucky a circus!)
- Room at the Top – first or highest in position
- Cherry on Top – something made even more wonderful by becoming square
- Top and Tail – or maybe you’d prefer to play around with word combinations such as top dog, top stitch, top hat, top secret, top knot, top drawer or top dollar!
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs