Feel free to use your archived photos for this challenge since most of us are staying home these day. Stay safe, healthy and happy!
The topic for this week is “Switch It Up“. This one could be a fun activity. Rearrange your artwork or furniture in your home. If you have an outdoor patio switch things around there too. Or do what I did, look through your archives and see what artwork you have captured or different furniture arrangements you have previously taken of your home, a friends home, or even an arrangement in a store you liked.
Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
- Create Abundance Out of Ordinary Things – March 25, 2020
- Paint Your Front Door – April 1, 2020
- Switch It Up
- Change Your Lightbulbs
- Tighten Up
- Start a Cutting Garden
- Make Your Own Rainbows
- Plant Sunflowers
Create a On the Hunt for Joy Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “On the Hunt for Joy Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
My entry for the week
Click on any photo to se a slide show.
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs,