Feel free to use your archived photos for this challenge since most of us are staying home these day. Stay safe, healthy and happy!
The topic for this week is “Change Your Lightbulbs“. Any photo of a lightbulb will work or any electrical light, lamp, street lamp, night light. Have fun and let’s show of how we light our worlds.
Tip from Ingrid Fetell Lee: Change your lightbulbs: If your home has corners that feel dull or dingy, add more light. It may be as simple as switching to brighter lightbulbs, and making sure you’re quick to replace them when they burn out.
Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
- Create Abundance Out of Ordinary Things – March 25, 2020
- Paint Your Front Door – April 1, 2020
- Switch It Up – April 8, 2020
- Change Your Lightbulbs
- Tighten Up
- Start a Cutting Garden
- Make Your Own Rainbows
- Plant Sunflowers
- Let a Kid Decorate
Create a On the Hunt for Joy Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “On the Hunt for Joy Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
My entry for the week
Click on any photo to se a slide show.
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs,