Here is my entry for Becky’s for #AprilSquareTops challenge and her topic this month is “Top” and don’t forget the square photo.
I took this photo the other day when Chris took me out for a short ride. I just needed to get out of the house. This is the view from where I get my latte. It was such a pretty day.
This next photo is of the bushes that are on the bottom of the photo. There are black berries on them.
The theme for April Squares is ‘top‘, and we have five idioms, to choose from;
- On Top of the World – summit, crown, peak (tiptop) or uppermost part of something.
- Under the Big Top – topping or covering (or if you are really lucky a circus!)
- Room at the Top – first or highest in position
- Cherry on Top – something made even more wonderful by becoming square
- Top and Tail – or maybe you’d prefer to play around with word combinations such as top dog, top stitch, top hat, top secret, top knot, top drawer or top dollar!
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs