Feel free to use your archived photos for this challenge since most of us are staying home these day. Stay safe, healthy and happy!
The topic for this week is “Start a Garden“. Let’s see what is in your garden. The garden can be outdoor or indoor. Your photos can contain a lot of plants or just one plant, cuttings, seeds, bulbs, etc.
Tip from Ingrid Fetell Lee: Start a cutting garden: Houseplants offer many of the same benefits as being outdoors. No plants? No problem. Ask a friend who has houseplants for a cutting or two to start your own indoor plant collection.
Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
- Paint Your Front Door – April 1, 2020
- Switch It Up – April 8, 2020
- Change Your Lightbulbs – April 15, 2020
- Tighten Up (helpful tools) – April 22, 2020
- Start a Garden
- Make Your Own Rainbows
- Plant Sunflowers
- Let a Kid Decorate
- Knoll Your Desk
Create a On the Hunt for Joy Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “On the Hunt for Joy Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
My entry for the week
Click on any photo to see a slide show.
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs,