Feel free to use your archived photos for this challenge since most of us are staying home these day. Stay safe, healthy and happy!
The topic for this week is “Let a kid decorate“. Pretty self-explanatory for this week. Kids can decorate by painting a picture, picking colors, actual design or furniture moving. I’m not around kids very often. So if you are like me, phots of children being creative or playing works for this challenge as well. Feel free to take new photos or use your archives.
The next few weeks concentrate on small strategies for making your job (or home) a joy.
Tip from Ingrid Fetell Lee: Let a kid decorate: Put your kids, or nieces or nephews, to work creating art to brighten up your office walls. (This also works at home: mix a piece or two of child’s art into a gallery wall for a little dose of whimsy.)
Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
Upcoming Topics (see Challenge home page for entire list)
- Start a Garden – April 29, 2020
- Make Your Own Rainbows – May 6, 2020
- Plant Sunflowers – May 13, 2020
- Let a Kid Decorate
- Knoll Your Desk
- Mix Play with Everyday
- Put Something Cute on your Desk
- Add an Element of Nature
- Bring Joy with Office Supplies
Create a On the Hunt for Joy Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “On the Hunt for Joy Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
My entry for the week
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs,