The topic for this week is “Mix Play with everyday“. I want to see what you all do for play everyday. I know that we don’t all work “officially”, so play can be interpreted in many ways. Do you play computer games, read, walk, exercise. What type of hobbies do you that brings a small break to your day? Feel free to take new photos or use your archives.
The next few weeks concentrate on small strategies for making your job (or home life) a joy.
Bonus tip: moving in fluid, curving arcs, as often happens during play, has been shown in some studies to increase creativity.
Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
Upcoming Topics (see Challenge home page for entire list)
- Let a Kid Decorate – May 20, 2020
- Knoll Your Desk – May 26, 2020
- Mix Play with Everyday
- Put Something Cute on your Desk
- Add an Element of Nature
- Bring Joy with Office Supplies
- Commute, Joyfully
- Make a “Smile Songs” Playlist
- Blow Bubbles
Create a On the Hunt for Joy Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “On the Hunt for Joy Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
My entry for the week
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs,