The topic for this week is “Put something cute on your desk“. For those of us who are retired or don’t work at a “desk”. I want to see things that give you a smile or adds a cute factor to your day where ever or whatever you do during the majority part of your day. Feel free to take new photos or use your archives.
The next few weeks concentrate on small strategies for making your job (or home life) a joy.
Tip from Ingrid Fetell Lee: Put something cute on your desk: Whether it’s a picture of your kids or pet, or a figurine of your favorite cartoon character, cute things not only bring joy, but some research suggests they also can help us focus.
Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
Upcoming Topics (see Challenge home page for entire list)
- Knoll Your Desk – May 26, 2020
- Mix Play with Everyday – June 3, 2020
- Put Something Cute on your Desk
- Add an Element of Nature
- Bring Joy with Office Supplies
- Commute, Joyfully
- Make a “Smile Songs” Playlist
- Blow Bubbles
- Dance It Out
Create a On the Hunt for Joy Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “On the Hunt for Joy Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
My entry for the week
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs,