The topic for this week is “Add an element of nature“. There are lots of ways to add an element of nature to our work days. Look through a window, bring flowers or plants in. Keep rocks at our desk. Some of us are even lucky enough to work outside and always be in nature. I’m excited to see what you come up with for this week.
The next few weeks concentrate on small strategies for making your job (or home life) a joy.
Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
Upcoming Topics (see Challenge home page for entire list)
- Mix Play with Everyday – June 3, 2020
- Put Something Cute on your Desk – June 10, 2020
- Add an Element of Nature
- Bring Joy with Office Supplies
- Commute, Joyfully
- Make a “Smile Songs” Playlist
- Blow Bubbles
- Dance It Out
- Rediscover Your Childhood Joys
Create a On the Hunt for Joy Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “On the Hunt for Joy Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
My entry for the week
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs,