The topic for this week is “Bring joy with office supplies“. So far I have showed you my home office and computer area, this week I thought I would show what photographers may consider their “office supplies” when out for a photo shoot. I’m excited to see what you come up with for this week.
The next few weeks concentrate on small strategies for making your job (or home life) a joy.
Tip from Ingrid Fetell Lee: Bring joy with office supplies: Sticky dots can turn a filing cabinet into joyful, polka-dotted storage. String Post-it notes together to create a colorful garland. Colored tape can be used to create racing stripes across your desk.
Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
Upcoming Topics (see Challenge home page for entire list)
- Mix Play with Everyday – June 3, 2020
- Put Something Cute on your Desk – June 10, 2020
- Add an Element of Nature – June 17, 2020
- Bring Joy with Office Supplies – June 24, 2020
- Commute, Joyfully
- Make a “Smile Songs” Playlist
- Blow Bubbles
- Dance It Out
- Rediscover Your Childhood Joys
- Go “EyeBombing”
Create a On the Hunt for Joy Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “On the Hunt for Joy Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
My entry for the week
One thing I love to do is take photos of other photographers and their “office supplies”.
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs,