The topic for this week is “Commute, Joyfully“. Let’s see some photos of places you either commute to work or for any type of activity. I’m excited to see what you come up with for this week.
The next few weeks concentrate on small strategies for making your job (or home life) a joy.
Tip from Ingrid Fetell Lee: Commute, joyfully: Time your trip to the sunset, bike along the scenic route, or swing by the dog park to watch the pups frolic.
Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
Upcoming Topics (see Challenge home page for entire list)
- Add an Element of Nature – June 17, 2020
- Bring Joy with Office Supplies – June 24, 2020
- Commute, Joyfully – July 1, 2020
- Make a “Smile Songs” Playlist
- Blow Bubbles
- Dance It Out
- Rediscover Your Childhood Joys
- Go “EyeBombing”
- Brighten Up Dull Chores
Create a On the Hunt for Joy Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “On the Hunt for Joy Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Still have questions? Please contact me or see my On the Hunt For Joy Challenge page.
My entry for the week
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs,
I love your photos, particularly the pugs, Cee. But I think you have fallen prey to a Freudian slip with your headline. 😀 This could have been me!
I got it fixed. 😀 😀 Thanks.
LikeLiked by 1 person