This week’s CFFC topic is Anything to do with cars and trucks. There are so many things that you can photograph regarding cars and trucks. You can photograph an entire vehicle, a tire, a steering wheel, hood ornament, interior, exterior. It will be fun to see what you all come up with to delight me. Be creative and mostly have a lot of fun.
This challenge both new and archived photos are allowed. The main purpose of this challenge is to create community and get to know each other through photography.
I had a marvelous response from all of you on last week’s Anything Painted, from a cabinet to peeling paint challenge. I want to say thank you to each of you. Here are the featured bloggers for this week. Their posts really grabbed my attention. They are all worthy of a second or third look.
Current Challenge Series – to do …
- Anything to do with cars and trucks
- Anything to do with boats
- Anything to do with planes and jets
- Anything to do with trains and railroads
- Anything to do with bikes, trikes or motorcycles
Next Challenge Topics – All About Buildings …
- Special Request: Wilting, dead or aging flowers and leaves
- All about buildings: Old buildings, barns, sheds, houses
- All about buildings: Modern homes and apartments
- All about buildings: Commercial buildings or store fronts
- All about buildings: Colorful buildings
- All about buildings: Doors and windows
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
My entry for this week
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
- Qi (energy) hugs,