The topic for this week is Dance It Out. This week is all about dance. Photos or videos of dance are allowed. Anything that reminds you or you use while dancing is allowed. I’m excited to see what you come up with for this week.
The next few weeks concentrate on small strategies for making your job (or home life) a joy.
Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
Upcoming Topics (see Challenge home page for entire list)
- Commute, Joyfully – July 1, 2020
- Make a “Smile Songs” Playlist – July 8, 2020
- Blow Bubbles – July 15, 2020
- Dance It Out – July 22, 2020
- Rediscover Your Childhood Joys
- Go “EyeBombing”
- Brighten Up Dull Chores
- Take a Field Trip
- Remember to Hydrate
- Move for the Joy of It
Create a On the Hunt for Joy Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “On the Hunt for Joy Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
My entry for the week
Remember these dance movies.
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs,