Here is my entry for Carol’s, LightWords, Carol’s Cheerful Selfie Challenge (CCSC). This is the first week for Carol’s challenge and her are her guidelines for entering.
Anything Counts as a Selfie as long as you’re the one holding the camera￼. Some examples of Selfies and why you take them.
- A photo of you doing something special. Boy I’m proud
- Creating a memory. I was here doing this…
- A photo of you in a mirror ( hair cut, new hat, should I get this dress?
- An image where you only catch part of yourself (my toes get in flower shots more then I want.) sometimes it’s cute
- Photo with you and one other person even a whole group of friends (screen shots of zoom groups count )
- Just your finger pointing something out.
- An I.D. Picture
- Selfie from archives are welcomed
The Prime Directive is HAVE FUN.
This is the most recent “Selfie” photo I’ve taken. It was an early morning in May of this year. Sorry it was a short stubby shadow of myself.
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs