Welcome to my new challenge Cee’s Midweek Madness Challenge (CMMC). The topic is Word that contains R and S in it, for example, stripe, street, wizards, zebras, cracks, structure, abstract, etc.
I hope you have a lot of fun playing in this challenge. I look forward to seeing your entries for this weekly challenge. Most of all have fun with this challenge. Here is a link to CMMC Home page for more information.
I had a marvelous response from all of you on last week’s CMMC – November Pick a Topic from my Photo challenge. I want to say thank you to each of you for joining along in my challenge. Here are the featured bloggers for this week. Their posts really grabbed my attention. They are all worthy of a second or third look.
- November Alphabet – Word containing R and S – stripe, street, wizards, zebras, cracks, structure, abstract, etc.
- December Macro or close up
- December Color – Silver or Gold
- December 16 – Guest Host
- December Pick a Topic from my Photo
- December Alphabet – Letter U– Needs to have the letter U anywhere in the word
Here is my entry for the week
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.