Today is January 10 and here is my list of things I am grateful for today.
- My amaryllis – It is just so nice that I get to walk into my office in the winter and have some gorgeous flowers.
- I talked to a good friend on zoom this morning and had a lot of fun.
- I blogged and put up a post this morning. I’m so lucky I have lots of time to blog.
- I got to cuddle with Miss Digi this morning. It’s been getting cold enough at night that she really snuggles in.
- I am grateful it really didn’t rain much today. Things are starting to dry out around here.
These things I am listing here are just some of the basics things I am thankful for everyday of the year … being alive (both Chris and I), knowing Chris and I are great partners and communicate well, knowing our 4-leggeds will make us smile today. We have a roof over heads and plenty of food for us and the 4-leggeds. We are lucky to have such wonderful live and live in such a beautiful place.
I’ve gathered a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs