This week our topic is celebrating Abandoned Buildings or Barns. Just make sure your Building or Barn is clearly visible in your photo. Have fun.
Current Challenge Series – Assorted Fun
- Joints or Connecting Points
- Abandoned Building or Barns
- Vehicle Details (paint job, headlights, engines, grills, seats, wheels, etc)
- Landscapes or Waterscapes
- City Structures
Next Challenge Series – Gratitude Scavenger Hunt
Try to find something that:
- Brings a smile to your face
- Symbolizes an act of kindness
- Would make a friend Happy
- You make use of every day
- Reminds you of Nature’s beauty
- Connects you to the present moment
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
Tips from Cee
I have recently started a Tips from Cee’s page, you many want to check it out every once in awhile. You may pick up an idea or two for your own photography.
My entry for this week
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs