Welcome to my On the Hunt for Joy Challenge Page. As always I hope you have fun with this challenge.
I got the idea for this challenge from Ingrid Fetell Lee and her TED Talk is on the bottom of this page. I know I am always out looking for joyful things to photograph and thought it would make a great challenge.
On Ingrid Fetell Lee’s website, she has a listing of 50 Ways to Find More Joy Every Day. I’m going to be using the 50 ways for a weekly topic. Some of the topics will be expanded on as to how we can show them in photos for a challenge.
- Get Outside – January 8, 2020
- Say Cheese – January 15, 2020
- Jump for Joy
- Sit in the Sunshine
- Count Chimneys
- Cheer Someone Else Up
- Make Yourself Feel Small
- Wear Bright Clothes on Tough Days
- Shop Your Home
- Put your Collections on Display
- Create Abundance Out of Ordinary Things
- Paint Your Front Door
- Switch It Up
- Change Your Lightbulbs
- Tighten Up
- Start a Cutting Garden
- Make Your Own Rainbows
- Plant Sunflowers
- Let a Kid Decorate
- Knoll Your Desk
- Mix Play with Everyday
- Put Something Cute on your Desk
- Add an Element of Nature
- Bring Joy with Office Supplies
- Commute, Joyfully
- Make a “Smile Songs” Playlist
- Blow Bubbles
- Dance It Out
- Rediscover Your Childhood Joys
- Go “EyeBombing”
- Brighten Up Dull Choress
- Take a Field Trip
- Remember to Hydrate
- Put Flowers Next to your Bed
- Move for the Joy of It
- Arrange Your Snacks
- Perfect Your Password
- Let your Tech Transport You
- Turn off Annoying Alerts
- Light Up Your Feeds
- Play Together
- Create a New Memory
- Celebrate Everyday
- Surprise Someone
- Hug Your Loved Ones
- Harness the Power of Anticipation
- Surprise our Future Self
- Make a Joy List
How Does It Work?
Each week I will have a specific theme. This weekly photo challenge runs from Wednesday through Tuesday.
Go through your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab your camera and take a new photo!
ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a CFFC Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “On the Hunt for Joy Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Still have questions? Please contact me.
For the Love of Challenges
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.