This is our last week of this current series that I am calling a Colorful World. Next week we will start a 6 week series having to do with habits and our five senses.
This week’s topic is the colors of Burgundy or Maroon. Your items can be man-made items or things found in nature. The world is at your disposal. Feel free to dig around in your archives for photos if you don’t have anything new you can photograph. Most of all I hope you have fun.
I had a marvelous response from all of you on last week’s color are Cream to Light Brown. I want to say thank you to each of you. Here are the featured bloggers for this week. Their posts really grabbed my attention. They are all worthy of a second or third look.
Current Series – Colorful World
The Next Series – Habits and our 5 Senses
- Habit Forming – to me habits are formed with using our 5 senses.
- Sense of Seeing – What delights visually.
- Sense of Touching – What textures do you like to touch.
- Sense of Hearing – What sounds do you like to hear.
- Sense of Tasting – What tastes good (or bad) to you.
- Sense of Smelling – What smells good (or bad) to you.
Most weeks I will come up with a topic. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about. Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about. If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Qi (energy) hugs,