Welcome to the home page of Cee’s Midweek Madness Challenge (CMMC). If you know me at all, this is a photographic challenge. I hope you have a lot of fun playing in this challenge. I look forward to seeing your entries for this weekly challenge.
My CMMC will consist of four different types of topics each month.
- First Wednesday – Macros or close ups. The only thing I was ask is please don’t give me bugs every week.
- Second Wednesday – Colors.
- Third Wednesday – Pick a topic from my photo. I’ve run them before and if you click on this link, you will see how they are run. It basically is fa challenge where you can pick a topic from the photo. You can pick colors, or objects from the photo. I will post the photo a week prior to the each challenge.
- Fourth Wednesday – Alphabet. You know me, I won’t just say begins with the letter A. Here are a few examples, I’ve used in the past. a) CFFC: Letter X – X needs to be anywhere in the word or shaped like the letter X b) Letter L – Needs to have at least two syllables c) Letter T – Needs to have two T’s anywhere in the word.
- On months with five Wednesdays, the topic will be seasons.
Tips from Cee
I have recently started a Tips from Cee’s page, you many want to check it out every once in awhile. You may pick up an idea or two for your own photography.
Create a CMMC Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Midweek Madness Challenge” or “CMMC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
For the Love of Challenges
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Here is a list of upcoming challenge topics and past posts.
- Upcoming: September Alphabet must Q or U in the word
- Upcoming: September Pick a Topic from my Photo
- Upcoming: September Color – orange or light green
- Upcoming: September Macro or close up
- Upcoming: Autumn or Spring
- Upcoming: September Alphabet must have an O in the middle of the word
- CMMC: September Pick a Topic from my Photo
- CMMC: September Color – Dark Green
- CMMC: September Macro or close up
- CMMC: August Alphabet must have two M’s in the word
- CMMC: August Pick a Topic from my Photo
- CMMC: August Color – Red
- CMMC: August Macro or close up
- CMMC: July Alphabet must have K at the end of a word
- CMMC: July Pick a Topic from my Photo
- CMMC: July Color – Brown
- CMMC: July Macro or close up
- CMMC: June Guest host – Brian from Bushboy’s World
- CMMC: June Alphabet Letter I anywhere in the word or eyes
- CMMC: June Pick a Topic from my Photo
- CMMC: June Color – Yellow
- CMMC: June Macro or close up
- CMMC: May Alphabet Letter G anywhere in the word
- CMMC: May Pick a Topic from my Photo
- CMMC: May Color – Purple
- CMMC: May Macro or close up
- CMMC: April Alphabet – Letter E at the beginning or ending of a word
- CMMC: April Pick a Topic from my Photo
- CMMC: April Color – Light or Neon Green
- CMMC: April Macro or close up
- CMMC: Becky’s, Bright Rectangles Recap
- CMMC: March guest Host – Becky, The Life of B blog, Bright Rectangles
- CMMC: March Alphabet Letter Ch or CK in the the word
- CMMC: March Pick a Topic from my Photo
- CMMC: March Color – Orange
- CMMC: March Macro or close up
- CMMC: February Alphabet At least two A’s in the the word
- CMMC: February Pick a Topic from my Photo
- CMMC: February Color – Blue-Greens
- CMMC: February Macro or close up
- CMMC: January Alphabet – Letter W – At the end of the Word
- CMMC: January Pick a Topic from my Photo
- CMMC: January Color – Pink
- CMMC: January Macro or close up
- CMMC: December Alphabet – Needs to have the letter U
- CMMC: December Pick a Topic from my Photo
- CMMC: December 16 – Guest Host Heart to Heart-Pick a Topic
- CMMC: December Color – Silver or Gold
- CMMC: December Macro or close up
- CMMC: November Alphabet – Word containing R and S in It
- CMMC: November Pick a Topic from my Photo