This week is Letter L – Needs to start with the letter L and have at least two syllables (lollipop, label, luxury, lighthouse, lumber, letter, lilac, etc.). Let’s see how creative you can we can be on this challenge. Have fun with this week’s challenge.
You can always use adjectives and adverbs with a specific topic just make sure you give us the word that fits the requirements of this challenge. Feel free to use your native language as your inspiration for this challenge, just please give us the word in your language and the english translation. Use your imagination for this theme. The thing is to have a lot of fun with this challenge.
Go through your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
The Current Series – Alphabet with a Twist
- Letter A – Needs to start with the letters Ap
- Letter B – Colors that starts with the Letter B
- Letter C – The C word needs to be at least 4 letters in length
- Letter D – 4 letters words that start with D
- Letter E – Needs to have two E’s in the topic word
- Letter F – Topic is Fun or Flowers
- Letter G – Needs to have the letter G
- Letter H – Topic for this week is Happy
- Letter I – Needs to start with the letter I
- Letter J – Needs to contain the Letter J and be at least 6 letters long
- Letter K – Needs to have the letter K anywhere in the word
- Letter L – Needs to have at least two syllables
- Letter M – Needs to have 2 M’s in the word (mammal, monument, moment, hammer, summit)
- Letter N – Needs to start with the letter N
- Letter O – Needs to have the letter O anywhere in the word
- Letter P – Needs to have at least 5 letters in the word and start with the letter P
- Letter Q – Simply needs to have the letter Q in the word (queen, quiet, squeeze, squish)
- Letter R – Needs to have at least six letters the letter R in the word (rabbit, racing, radios, relics, rivets, rotten)
- Letter S – Colors that start with the Letter S (sepia, sea green, silver, sky blue, saffron, salmon, scarlet, steel blue)
- Letter T – Needs to have two T’s anywhere in the word
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Family of Ladders
Yaquina Head Lighthouse, Newport, Oregon
Qi (energy) hugs,
Here is my entry: https://chava61.wordpress.com/2017/11/07/cffc-letter-l-library/
Lovely Ls Cee – can’t pick a favourite!
LikeLiked by 1 person
All I can say is “whew”, two syllables begging with “L”, yes it exists if you twist it a little.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Like the ladybugs that aren’t being to ladylike.;)
Here’s mine https://piecesofstarlight.wordpress.com/2017/11/07/fun-fotos-heres-looking-at-the-letter-l/
This was fun!
Beautiful photographs as usual.
What a fantastic gallery … my pick has to be the lovemaking ladybirds … *smile … even if I really like your lighthouse.
Here is My Guilty Pleasures entry.
I love lighthouses! ❤
I love lighthouses, but there is none within driving distance without an overnight trip.
Beautiful landscape and lighthouse. Here is my entry: https://wp.me/p5EX8j-I6
The U.S. has put a lot of lighthouses up for sale. Maybe you can get one of your own 😀
LikeLiked by 2 people
That would be cool. 😀
Love your gallery..the ladybugs and all! I had no choice…a lagotto of course!
The lighthouse is a beauty, Cee.
Great photos Cee. Your landscape is beautiful with the way the light is capturing the colours. I think the ladybugs may need censoring. Ladders mean work so I’m popping straight to that wonderful lighthouse. There is something so appealing about a lighthouse. Probably that they are often in beautiful isolated spots which appeals to the introvert in me. Mine https://irenewaters19.com/2017/11/08/two-syllable-word-starting-with-l-cees-fun-foto-challenge/
I think we might see a few Lighthouses :-)……..love the ladybugs! Here is mine for this week
My entry conveniently fits with my next travel journal entry – our visit to Louisbourg, Nova Scotia! http://amoralegria.com/2017/11/07/louisbourg-nova-scotia/
The Ladybugs are my favourite Cee
Here are my L birds
I love those ladybugs! here are my choices https://dailymusing57.com/2017/11/08/cees-fun-foto-challenge-letter-l-with-2-syllables/
Some wonderful ‘L’s Cee, I love the ladybirds and lighthouse especially! The contribution from our natural explorers is here: https://whippetwisdom.com/2017/11/08/cees-fun-foto-challenge-natural-explorers/
Love the Ladders, Ladybugs and landscape 🙂
Here’s mine for this week… https://2e0mca.wordpress.com/2017/11/08/cees-fun-foto-challenge-letter-l/
I particularly love the landscape shot, Cee. My ‘L’ word is ‘Lollapalooza’, which is not just two but five whole syllables! http://bit.ly/JJ-Lolla
Here is my entry for this week:
Love the lighthouse. Here’s mine, a day late. 🙂
Love all your “L’s”. Here are mine.
Hi Cee! I love your photos they are really great. My pic this week is a bit romantic https://lifeisgreat0.blog/2017/11/12/cees-fun-foto-challenge-letter-l/
lamplight- coming from a lightbulb through a lampshade but there was heated debate today if those could be considered single words or not. So I’ll stick with lamplight. 🙂 https://behindthewillows.com/2017/11/14/cees-fun-foto-challenge-letter-l/
I’m easy going, they all count. 😀
Here’s my effort – the first part doesnt count – but as its on the same page as the second part – i hope you like it
OOPS! i put my effort for Letter J on Letter Ls page – Sorry Cee! Heres my effort for letter L