This week is Letter R – Needs to start with the letter R and have at least six letters (rabbit, racing, radios, relics, rivets, rotten, railroad, rhododendron, radish). Let’s see how creative you can we can be on this challenge. Have fun with this week’s challenge.
You can always use adjectives and adverbs with a specific topic just make sure you give us the word that fits the requirements of this challenge. Feel free to use your native language as your inspiration for this challenge, just please give us the word in your language and the english translation. Use your imagination for this theme. The thing is to have a lot of fun with this challenge.
Go through your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
The Current Series – Alphabet with a Twist
- Letter N – Needs to start with the letter N
- Letter O – Needs to have the letter O anywhere in the word
- Letter P – Needs to have at least 5 letters and start with P
- Letter Q – Simply needs to have the letter Q
- Letter R – Needs to start with the letter R and have at least six letters
- Letter S – Colors that start with the Letter S (sepia, sea green, silver, sky blue, saffron, salmon, scarlet, steel blue)
- Letter T – Needs to have two T’s anywhere in the word
- Letter U – Needs to have the letters O and U in the word (focus, outside, lotus, you, house, mouse, tofu)
- Letter V – Needs to start with V and have at least 6 letters (vintage, vagrant, vacation, velvet, vizors, vegetable, volume)
- Letter W – Needs to start with W and have two vowels in the word (window, wheel, wagon, working, weather, woodshed, woman)
- Letter X – X needs to be anywhere in the word or your primary photo subject needs to be shaped like the letter X.
- Letter Y – Needs to start or end with the letter Y or in caption the word Why needs to be present
- Letter Z – Needs to have the letter Z anywhere in the word or people or animals catching some Zzz’s (sleeping)
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Union Pacific Railroad
Mr. Ranier, WashintonQi (energy) hugs,