This week the topic is Sunset to Sunrise (including any nighttime photography). This is a challenge is basically self-explanatory. Night photographer have fun with this challenge. For those of who are not night photographers, I want to see those colorful sunrise and sunset moments. Let’s see how creative you can we can be on this challenge. Have fun with this week’s challenge.
Go through your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
The Current Series – Things Found in Nature
- Leaves or Trees
- Sunset to Sunrise (including any nighttime photography)
- Rain or Rainbows
The Next Series – Things Found in Nature
- Free and Easy
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Sunrise after a rain shower.
Shortly after sunset on a snowy icy day.
December 31, 2017 full moon.
Sunset on the Pacific Ocean.
Sunsetting with a rain storm approaching over the Pacific Ocean.Qi (energy) hugs,