This week the topic is Close ups. I’m looking for you to get close to your subject. You can have macros, but they are not necessary for this challenge. If you can get close to a huge ship and can only take part of it’s hull, that works for me or maybe get up close to your beloved pet. Anything is acceptable, as long as you are close. This is a topic you can really have enjoy. Let’s see how creative you can get. I’m looking forward to what you all decide to post. I just want you to have some fun with your photography.
For a list of upcoming topics, please see the list below. Be creative and challenge yourself. For a great black and white photo look for contrast or highly textured subjects to photograph.
- Looking through a Window
- Words that end in “ock” (rock, dock, clock, hollyhock, gridlock, stock, unlock, wedlock, block)
- Ground: sand, dirt, paths, walks, trails
- Shoes or Feet (human or animal)
- Trains and Tracks
This challenge accepts the following types of photography:
- Black and white photography
- Sepia tones (browns)
- Selective color with the majority of the photo being in black and white
- Desaturated – very little color tone left in your photo
I hope you have FUN a lot of fun with this challenge.
For more information on this challenge, please visit the Black & White Challenge page.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
CB&W CHALLENGE POST
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge” or (CB&W) tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Save the button to your computer and upload from there.
Still have questions? Please contact me.
MY ENTRY THIS WEEK
Concrete workers hands
Hull of a huge ocean ship
Qi (energy) hugs