Feel free to use your archived photos for this challenge since most of us are staying home these day. Stay safe, healthy and happy!
The topic for this week is “Make Your Own Rainbow“. Rainbows and thing with 4 or more colors are always fun to give a great splash of color. Make your own or find some rainbow colored items in your own archives.
Tip from Ingrid Fetell Lee: Make your own rainbows: Hang a suncatcher prism (available for a few dollars from a scientific supply store) in a sunny window and let it scatter rainbows around your room.
Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
- Change Your Lightbulbs – April 15, 2020
- Tighten Up (helpful tools) – April 22, 2020
- Start a Garden – April 29, 2020
- Make Your Own Rainbows
- Plant Sunflowers
- Let a Kid Decorate
- Knoll Your Desk
- Mix Play with Everyday
- Put Something Cute on your Desk
Create a On the Hunt for Joy Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “On the Hunt for Joy Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
My entry for the week
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs,