The topic for this week’s CFFC is One Single Flower. The Lens-Artist Challenge hosts asked if I’d host their challenge this week. The Lens-Artist host suggested I run my CFFC challenge with the same topic for this week. See my post for the Lens-Artist #101 One Single Flower for ideas. And please join along in that challenge as well.
I thought I would bring back my featured blogger awards for this challenge.
I had a marvelous response from all of you on last week’s Hats challenge. I want to say thank you to each of you. Here are the featured bloggers for this week. Their posts really grabbed my attention. They are all worthy of a second or third look.
Current Challenge Series – Miscellaneous
- Anything Man Made
- Graffiti & Murals
- One single flower
- Door Knobs and Handles (June 23)
- Anything Painted, from a cabinet to peeling paint (June 30)
Next Challenge Topics – Anything to do …
- Anything to do with cars and trucks
- Anything to do with boats
- Anything to do with planes and jets
- Anything to do with trains and railroads
- Anything to do with bikes, trikes or motorcycles
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
My entry for this week
I took these photos last week at a local nursery. I know most of these flowers have tiny flowers which makes for one gorgeous bloom. I still consider them one single flower head.
- I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
- Qi (energy) hugs,