This week’s CFFC topic is All about buildings: Tiny Buildings – houses, birdhouse/nest, dog house, toy houses, sheds, campers (caravans), etc. Be creative and mostly have a lot of fun.
This challenge both new and archived photos are allowed. The main purpose of this challenge is to create community and get to know each other through photography.
I had a marvelous response from all of you on last week’s All about buildings: Doors and windows challenge. I want to say thank you to each of you for joining along in my challenge. Here are the featured bloggers for this week. Their posts really grabbed my attention. They are all worthy of a second or third look.
Current Challenge Series – All About Buildings …
- Special Request: Wilting, dead or aging flowers and leaves
- All about buildings: Old buildings, barns, sheds, houses
- All about buildings: Modern homes and apartments
- All about buildings: Commercial buildings or store fronts
- All about buildings: Colorful buildings
- All about buildings: Doors and windows
- All about buildings: Tiny Buildings
Next Challenge Series – Colors
- Pink and Yellow (separately or combined)
- Orange and Green (separately or combined)
- 90% needs to be all one color
- Purples and violets
- Dark Reds
- Whites or cream colored
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
My entry for this week
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs