This series I call Odd Twists meaning we are looking for the bizarre and the common things we don’t always take photos of. This week the topic is Fire Trucks, Fire Houses, Fire Hydrant basically anything to do with putting fires out. Use your imagination for this theme. The thing is to have a lot of fun with this challenge.
Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
The Current Series – Odd Twists
- Bathrooms / Outhouses
- Gears and Engines
- Fire Trucks, Fire Houses, Fire Hydrant
- Tombstones or Cemeteries
The Next Series – A Different Slant on the Alphabet
- Letter A – Needs to start with the letters Ap (apple, apron, applaud, ape, appendage, appliance, etc)
- Letter B – Colors that starts with the Letter B (beige, brown, burgundy, blonde, blue, burnt sienna)
- Letter C – The C word needs to be at least 4 letters in length
- Letter D – 4 letters words that start with D (dogs, das, doll, dark, drab, date, dawn, dock, duck, dust, etc).
- Letter E – Needs to have two E’s in the topic (needle, elephant, geese, peek, jeep, eye, etc.)
- Letter F – Needs to start with the letter F
- Letter G – Needs to have the letter G (log, goggle, geometry, lodge)
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Qi (energy) hugs,