This week the topic is Barns or any Dilapidated Buildings. Let’s see how creative you can be on for this week’s challenge. Have fun with this week’s challenge.
Go through your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
The Current Series – Anything Goes
- Outdoor ways to move up and down
- Any kind of Camera or Photographers
- Barns or Any Dilapidated Buildings
- Books and Paper
- Flags or Banners
The Next Series – Components of a Photo
- Arch, Dome or Half Circle
- Columns and Vertical Line(s)
- Horizontal Line(s)
- Diagonal Line(s)
- Piles or Stacks
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Qi (energy) hugs,