This week the topic is Black and White and there is no specific topic. Let’s keep this challenge strictly black and white. Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
Current Series – Playing with Colors
- Blue and Yellow
- Black and White
- Rainbow Colors (must have 4 colors)
- Orange and Pink
- Color of Your Choice
The Next Series – The Way Things Appear
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
My entry for the week
I decided to feature some of my animal photos for this week. I hope you enjoy.
American Bald Eagle
For the Love of Challenges
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs,